Reference # 11127
Position Title: Assistant Operations Manager
Location: South Central
Recruiter: Bob Alberson
Our client, is seeking an Assistant Operations Manager.
Some qualifications and skills:
- Experience in transportation industry.
- Must have good experience in managing drivers/employees.
- Highly motivated, full of energy, and must be a team player, willing to take responsibility and ownership.
- Excellent work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done, be on call 24/7.
- Good interpersonal skills – good listener, influential leader. Coaches and mentors.
- Leadership skills to change behaviors and drive culture in a positive way.
- Excellent communicator both internally and externally.
- A `can-do` attitude, seeks win-win solutions and can think outside the box.
- Strong oral presentation skills required.
- Strong to intermediate computer skills.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and exercise independent discretion and judgment.
Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum 2 years transportation experience required
- 2 year college degree preferred, but not required
To apply for this position please send your resume with the position number in the subject line to Bob Alberson at firstname.lastname@example.org.