|Our client, is seeking a Branch Manager – Highway Brokerage.
- Hire, train and manage a sales team to drive sales within the branch.
- Prepares budgets and forecasts.
- Find customers for your office.
- Leverage current assets and carrier relationships to develop customer solutions.
- Work with outside sales force to develop business.
- Strong work ethic and ability to produce at all levels of the branch operation.
- Maintain the highest standard of customer service and business conduct in accordance with company polices.
- Maintain follow up procedures for collections.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles other projects and duties as assigned by Vice President Sales.
- Follows written procedures as documented in the clients ISO 9001:2000 quality processes.
- Upholds company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance, Logistics or related background required.
- 5 years of Relevant Brokerage/Transportation experience in operations and/or sales management.
- Proven sales track record and/or leading a sales team.
- Must possess excellent teamwork habits to function in a cooperative, interactive commercial group.
- Applicant must have a strong sense of customer satisfaction and desire for every customer interaction to be a positive one.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients and customers.
- Superior telephone skills/personal contact skills including previous telephone customer contact.
- Negotiation skills are essential.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and schedule form.
- Computer skills a must with knowledge of MS Office suite of software.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills a must.
- Ability to travel if needed, and sometimes with short notice.
- Supports the culture of Trailer Bridge by modeling the attributes and TB12 Core Values of a TB team member…
- Demonstrated ability to perform under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to initiate and implement creative solutions.
Relocation not supported or provided. Local candidates only.