Reference # EB-1164148139
Position Title: Finance and Administration
Location: Atlanta Metropolitan
Recruiter: Bob Alberson
- A hands-on proven team leader managing diverse administrative workforce.
- Manages Accounts Payable (“AP”) administration in the Fleet department including vendor relations, vendor statement reconciliations, vendor communications, interfaces with the AP disbursement group which handles all outgoing payments and check disbursements.
- A change agent that can build scalable administrative processes for business growth.
- Invoice process management and utilization of invoice process software technology.
- Ensure invoices have been approved in accordance with limits of authority and work directly with Accounting to ensure they are paid timely.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Provides Finance department with payment run funding requests and forecasts of future payment runs.
- Work closely with other departments on resolving invoice, purchase order and receiving issues.
Experience Requirements and Preferences:
- 5+ years of invoice process management in a medium to large organization.
- 5+ years in accounts payable management
- Hands on leader that works both tactically and strategically to “get the job done” each day
- Experience with Sage, MS Business Intelligence and SQL or Crystal reporting is a plus.
- Experience with new systems implementation and/or major projects such as invoice software implementation
- Shared services environment a plus.
- Work experience involving change management in an organization going through significant growth transformation.
- Strong analytical and MS-Excel skills
- Detail oriented, be a self-starter with a positive and “can-do” attribute
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to interact professionally with all levels within the company
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other related degree
To apply for this position please send your resume with the reference number in the subject line to Bob Alberson at email@example.com