Reference # 11284
Position Title: Senior Director of Safety
Recruiter: Tammy Bennett
Our client, is seeking a Senior Director of Safety.
- Manage extremely diverse/complex work with minimal direction, interactions with varied levels of management, and be a knowledge resource.
- Interpret and apply complex rules and regulations.
- Provide general corporate-level direction, direct company-wide initiatives, and be highly influential at all levels.
- Be able to resolve problems that require considerable analysis of multiple components or conflicting issues.
- Identify new methods and opportunities for process improvement.
- Independently evaluate and meet complex organizational, program or system needs in assigned area.
- Plan and direct activities/functions for multiple operations, program or projects.
- Manage projects that impact critical programs, operations across business segment work groups and/or multiple functional areas
- Interact routinely involve complex situations, customer negotiations, or influencing and persuading other senior level managers.
- BA; Supply Chain related fields, Safety Services, Environmental Health Services.
- Must be Certified Director of Safety (CDS), Associate Safety Professional (ASP), and Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
To apply for this position please send your resume with the position number in the subject line to Tammy Bennett at email@example.com.