Reference # 10808
Position Title: Senior Supply Chain Engineer
Recruiter: Neal Click
Our client, is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Engineer. Position will perform data collection, cleansing, and analysis for supply chain projects involving transportation, warehousing, product flow optimization, and supply chain network design. Significant exposure to data visualization tools, and modeling tools, such as Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru, will be required.
Education and Experience Requirement
- 3-5 years experience in supply chain modeling and data analysis
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research
- 5+ years experience with data analysis, modeling, and customer engagement
- Experience developing and/or utilizing logistics-related modeling tools such as Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru, LogicNet Plus, etc.
- Experience presenting analytical results to internal / external customers
- Experience in Transportation, Warehousing, and Inventory Management related projects
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tibco Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview is a plus
Language and Technical Skills Requirement
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Access. Knowledge in SQL and ability to program Macros (VBA) is a plus.
- Ability to aggregate, manipulate, and automate data for efficient upload into supply chain modeling applications
- Data-driven, fact-based, detail oriented approach to analysis and problem solving
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal & written) with internal/external clients
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to work independently within a team environment
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is usually performed in an office environment with normal noise levels. Involves prolonged sitting and computer usage.
- Work may involve travel (10-20%)
To apply for this position please send your resume with the position number in the subject line to Neal Click at firstname.lastname@example.org.