Reference # 10889
Position Title: Vice President of Compliance and IC Relations
Recruiter: Neal Click
Our client, is seeking a Vice President of Compliance and IC Relations. The purpose of the position is to Partner with Compliance, Risk Management, Safety and Human Resources to ensure appropriate compliance training is disseminated to corporate and field staff.
Qualifications and Requirements: The qualifications and requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education/Experience Skills: Bachelor’s degree preferred as well as three to five years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Relies on written and verbal communication.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret the moderately complex documents and data. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write and give persuasive presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, employees, public groups and/or boards of directors.
- Communicates internally with the entire corporate office, and externally with field offices, insurance companies, government officials, attorneys, law enforcement agencies, consultants and customers.
- Technical Experience: Specific industry or position skills.
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, manipulating databases and spreadsheets, word processing, graphics, Power Point, etc.
- Preferred knowledge of AS/400, industry and client (or its affiliates) based software, and Microsoft Windows.
- Managerial Experience: Experience supervising, managing or directing people and their selection, training, development, appraisal and work assignments.
- Specific Skills:
- Involves a high degree of responsibility for working with, safeguarding and controlling highly restricted information, knowledge or important confidences.
- Understanding of the IC model and laws that govern the use of IC’s.
- Basic understanding of contracts.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Analyze data and draw conclusions to establish performance or compliance improvement initiatives
- Prioritize, organize and delegate assignments.
- Prioritize tasks.
- Handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
To apply for this position please send your resume with the position number in the subject line to Neal Click at email@example.com.