Reference # EB-8429564688
Position Title: General Manager
Recruiter: Bob Alberson
This position will provide leadership and direction to 100+ employees who support a high volume 24/7 towing, impound, storage, vehicle release and unclaimed vehicle disposal facility in the West market. Operations include in-house Maintenance facility and auto auction. Responsible for revenue, earnings, quality of customer service, driver productivity, staffing, facilities and equipment, including achievement of all assigned service level metrics.
Compensation/Benefits: We pay employees competitive wages, provide full medical/dental benefits, paid holidays and vacations, profit sharing, employee recognition programs, 401(k) plan and other benefits.
Essential Job Functions:
- General management and achievement of revenue and earnings budget for the greater West metro market, including parts of other West States.
- Responsible for the facility’s quality of service through direct supervision of all drivers, dispatchers, employees, and other lot staff
- Manages employee relations, attendance, and performance reviews of staff in accordance with policies
- Proactively monitor workflow through the use of various technologies (GPS Reports, Camera System, Dispatch software, Accounting, etc.)
- Hold regular meetings with staff and provide updates to CEO
- Promotes professionalism throughout the workplace and enforces company policies and procedures
- Promotes cooperation among team members to achieve ongoing performance improvement in support of organizational goals
- Conducts employee interviews and hiring
- Responsible for identifying employee career development training
- Provide prompt response to employee/customer feedback and complaints
- Forecasting and scheduling of daily workforce requirements and the allocation of resources to ensure the availability of adequate staffing for providing exceptional service.
A minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position that required direct coaching and counseling of other employees. Experience in the field of towing, DOT Motor Carrier transportation, logistics, warehousing is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated experience building high functioning teams
- Data driven and proactively acts on insights in order to optimize the business
- Vision, leadership, and motivational skills
- Ability to plan, direct and delegate work to others
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excels in fast paced environment
- Some experience with mobile equipment and training
- Solid understanding of computer basics (Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Internet Technologies)– Excel skills a plus
- Experience and ability to read and interpret financial statements and financial information
- Data analysis and presentation skills
- Experience in management and preparation of a financial budget
- Documentation of job procedures or standard work
- Understanding of contract logistics and metrics
- Vendor Management
To apply for this position please send your resume with the reference number in the subject line to Bob Alberson at email@example.com.