Reference # 10900
Position Title: Sales Executive
Recruiter: Neal Click
Our client, is a refrigerated based company that is seeking a Sales Executive.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain strong, lasting customer relationships.
- Manage the entire sales cycle for assigned and new clients, including executing contracts and renewals.
- Work with the VP of Operations and General Managers as needed to develop rates.
- Partner with local operations teams to implement new accounts, including reviewing initial invoices prior to sending to customer, to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain a full working knowledge of the company’s storage and packaging capabilities and all offered ancillary services.
- Collaborate with VP of Operations and CEO in analyzing and pursuing all new development opportunities.
- Participate in community and industry events as a representative of Client.
- Position will require approximately 40% travel. You will have the ability to schedule the majority of your travel to your preference to maintain your work/life balance. There occasionally will be some inflexible events and meetings that are required.
- Have 5-7 years of experience in refrigerated warehousing, food processing or production operations in a management or leadership position.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of successful sales experience in a Business to Business environment.
- Must have a valid state issue driver’s license.
|To apply for this position please send your resume with the position number in the subject line to Neal Click at email@example.com.|